Here are several helper scripts for Airtable automations.
- Creating a timestamp for when an automation is run to be used in future automation steps.
- Deleting a triggering record.
- Deleting all of the records found in a "Find Records" action.
- Introducing a pause or delay in an automation before a future automation step
- Summing a numeric value from a "Find Records" action to be used in future automation steps
- Identify the first record ID (or other field value) from a "Find Records" action to be used in future automation steps.
- Generating a list from a number, such as turning the number 5 into the list [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
- Listing the record IDs for all records in a view (even if there are more than 100)
- Duplicate a record
Number of scripts
Length of each script